Overhead Door Corporation offers the broadest line of electric operators to suit new construction and retrofit applications, as well as unusual or special requirements. Manufactured by Overhead Door Corporation to meet the exacting performance requirements of Overhead Door’s upward-acting doors, our ribbon branded operators afford precise control of door action for years of trouble-free operation.
In order to improve safety and enhance door and motor life, industry quality assurance guidelines recommend the choice of a single manufacturer for both door and operator applications. Overhead Door Corporation is the only manufacturer of a full line of commercial and industrial doors and operators specifically designed for integral applications.
Rolling Door Operators
Choose from our comprehensive line of operators specially designed to fit our Rolling Doors.
Model RDB – Door Operator for rolling service and fire doors.Model RDB is a heavy-duty, gear-reduced commercial operator. Ground-level chain hoists for emergency or hand operation are standard. Mounting options include front of hood, top of hood or wall mounted.
- Rotary limit switches with vernier adjustment – synchronized with the door
- Drum type solenoid actuated brake.
- Primary reduction worm gear in oil bath, secondary chain and sprocket.
- Chain hoist for emergency door operation
Counter Door Operators
Counter door operators are available for a wide range of applications and situations.
Model CDO – Door Operator for fire and nonfire counter shutter doors.Model CDO is a gear-reduced commercial operator with a 1/2 HP motor. The CDO operator may be used for doors up to 140 sq. ft. (13006 sq. mm). Mounting is front-of-hood only.
- Momentary or Constant contact models
- Driven limit switches synchronized with the door.
- Primary reduction helical gear, secondary hardened bevel gear.
- Governor, centrifugal drum type. (Fire Door Model)
- Release – spring loaded for automatic release by optional fuse link, Fire SentinelTM or other fire detection system. (Fire Door Model)
Serving Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Everett and the entire Puget Sound since 1952.